Gaurav N. Pingle is an Associate Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Commerce Graduate. Before assuming the role of Practicing Company Secretary, he worked as an ‘Assistant Editor’ of Taxsutra’s Corporate Law portal and as a ‘Consultant’ in Bangalore-based Chartered Accountant firm, JCSS Consulting Pvt. Ltd. He has also worked as an ‘Associate’ with Pune-based firm, KANJ & Associates.
He has handled various assignments of Secretarial Audits, Due Diligence, Quarterly compliance audit of listed companies, routine compliance (under Companies Act & FEMA) of private companies, wholly owned subsidiaries, joint venture companies.
As an avid researcher, he is associated with Dr. K. R. Chandratre (Past President, ICSI) and has contributed in reviewing, editing and proposing some content of Dr. Chandratre’s recent publications, which includes:
- Secretarial Audit and Compliance Manual (under Cos. Act, 2013),
- Meetings – Law, Practice and Procedure,
- Company Secretarial Practice Manual (under Cos. Act, 2013),
- All About Private Companies,
- Guide to Company Directors,
- Law relating to Insider Trading (2015 Regulations),
- Transfer & Transmission of Shares (with a Special Chapter on Depositories System)
As an Author, he religiously authors articles and columns on the current case laws, latest happenings in Corporate Laws and articulates his views, which are published in leading business and professional journals, Souvenir of ICSI’ National/Regional Convention, Newsletters monthly journal.
He pens various dedicated columns like:
- SEBI’s New Initiative: in Taxmann Journal that analyses the impact of decisions taken in SEBI Board Meetings;
- Noteworthy Recent Rulings in Corporate Laws: is another unique dedicated Column in Sanhita (Newsletter of Pune Chapter of ICSI).
Many of his articles have bagged the “Best Article” award.
He is a faculty at ILS Law College, Pune for 'Company Law' and also for Diploma in Corporate Laws. He is engaged in various assignments of teaching Corporate Laws with leading Private Coaching Classes and reputed Law Colleges. He teaches students at Mangalore, Bangalore, Udipi, Thane and Pune. He has been addressing students and professionals at various seminars, study circle meetings and training workshops for CA and CS members.
Presently, he is member of:
- MCCIA’s Corporate Legislation Committee,
- Sanhita Committee of Pune Chapter of ICSI,
- Research Committee of Pune Chapter of ICSI.
Feel free to reach him at:
Mobile No.: +91 9975565713